Last Modified May 2018
Welcome to www.nativa-world.com (our “Website”), owned and operated by Nativa World, Inc., a New York corporation (“Nativa World”, ”we” or “us”).
We are a publication for female entrepreneurs and businesswomen who are in pursuit of travel, culture, beauty, business, fashion, wellness and lifestyle information, and who want to feel at home wherever they are in the world.
As an international lifestyle consort, we help female entrepreneurs and businesswomen discover their favorite brands and products, as well as local surprises and new experiences at their destinations. We feature business and travel intelligence and showcase interviews with local specialists in the beauty, wellness and lifestyle sectors as well as entrepreneurs from around the world. We are also a platform for female entrepreneurs and businesswomen to contribute and share or recommend topics and products they’ve enjoyed in the travel, culture, beauty, business, fashion, wellness and lifestyle sectors.
Use of Website. Our Website is intended for people at least 18 years of age, and if you are under 18 years old then you represent and warrant that you have permission from your parent or guardian to use our Website, including permission to make or accept contributions. If you access our Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access our Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
You do not need to register or sign up to take advantage of all that our Website has to offer. We would love for you to ‘Share your World’ with us, by writing to us about your experiences, discoveries, recommendations and other favorite things you’ve discovered whilst you travel (“User Contributions”). We’d also love for you to share your opinions in the form of comments (“User Contributions”) which you can send to us and will be featured at the end of each article.
You may opt-out of receiving any emails from us at any time, except for emails related to User Contributions received by us, by following the instructions contained in those emails.
Links from the Website. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Some of the links on the site are affiliate links. When you click on the link a tracking code is used and we earn a commission on the sale of any item that you purchase through the link. The price of the item remains the same whether you click on the affiliate link or not.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Nativa World, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
User Contributions. The Website contains interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to comment, recommend, post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site in the form of a comment or recommendation will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Nativa World, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted on the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement;Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NATIVA WORLD AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Nativa World, a Nativa World employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties. NATIVA WORLD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE WEBSITE, THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR STATEMENTS OTHER THAN IN THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
ANY HEALTH -RELATED SERVICES OR TIPS AND/OR ADVICE OR BULLET POINT FACTS AND ‘BENEFITS OF’ DISPLAYED/CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE ONLY FOR CONSUMER INFORMATIONAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, TREATMENT OR DIAGNOSIS. NATIVA WORLD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BOOKED /USED WITH OR VIA ANY EXPERTS, SPECIALISTS AND THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE FEATURED/CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE.
YOU SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE OF QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS/PHYSICIANS/MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS REGARDING ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR OWN PERSONAL HEALTH OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Nativa World, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Nativa World. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL NATIVA WORLD, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (”DMCA”), the written notice (the ”DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
295 Madison Avenue
New York City
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES. If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a ”Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent (identified below). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to:
295 Madison Avenue
New York City
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Last updated May 2018
Nativa World, Inc. (“Nativa World,” “we,” or “us.”) is fully committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your use of www.nativa-world.com (“our Website”) is as secure and enjoyable as possible.
Nativa World Inc is managed by Emma Bussey whom you can contact via email about any concerns or questions about how we protect your privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post at:
Nativa World Inc
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Data security and your privacy is our top priority.
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and any other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Nativa World Inc or any third party; or
any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name and e-mail address (”personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us by giving us your consent.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- If you Opt In and provide your consent to us to receive our global, monthly newsletter (‘Join our World’), or to post recommendations to our ‘Share Your World’ page or by including comments at the footer of each article page, we will collect and store your name, email address and the information you wish to contribute to the Website.
- If you leave comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we keep your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you opt in to receive our global, monthly newsletter (Join our World), or send recommendations (Share your World) your personal data (Name and email address and recommendation) will be stored with us for one (1) year.
You may opt out of receiving emails and any other communications from us AT ANY TIME by emailing us at:
Your use of our Website will otherwise be anonymous unless you provide an email address and your name.
If you wish to receive out global, monthly newsletter (Join our World) you need to opt in by supplying your name and email address. You also need to review, complete and acknowledge the consent form and agree to us collecting and storing your personal data for the purpose of receiving our global, monthly newsletter (Join our World).
We may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of how you use our Website, but we do not link your IP address to any personal information. We may use “cookies” to understand your use of our Website and improve your experience (see “Cookies” below).
We will only receive personal information should you supply it to us.
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and are aware of.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose information about you, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Your personal information will NOT be sold to any third party
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use ONLY to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nativa World’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Nativa World about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you only if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter receipt (Join our World), include a comment on an article or wish to contribute on our Share your World page.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nativa World our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review, delete and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
All data collected by us is stored on a server by our hosting provider and is fully secured with a username and password.
If there is a security breach and your personal information is compromised we will inform you within 72 hours.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information that are to be displayed in any public areas of the Website (Comments or via our Share your World page). The information you share in public areas (Comments) may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our very best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”): We do not collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years old without the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian. If you find that we have collected personal information on someone under 13 years old, please contact us immediately and we will delete and destroy all such personal information. In the event of any material changes to our collection policies, we will notify all parents and/or legal guardians of children under 13 whose information we have collected. You may contact us at any time to find out what, if any, personal information we have collected on your child.
Nativa World Inc
295 Madison Avenue
New York 10017